Thank you for visiting MehdiRashed.com (hereafter known as “I” or “Mehdi Rashed” or “the website” or “this website” or “provider”). The purpose of this page is to clarify the terms of conditions of this website and agreements between the provider and you (hereafter known as “customer(s)” or “user(s)” or “(s)he”).
The Scope of the Service
This website provides consultation services related to business development, marketing, and startups as well as auditing, analysis, and reporting services for website on-page SEO. Any other services mentioned, whether on this website or elsewhere and whether explicit or implied, are not guaranteed to be offered by the provider.
Acceptable use of the Service
The services provided by this website are falling within the legal category of businesses and business models. If the customer requests any of the services provided by this website for a business outside the legal form of business categories, the provider reserves the right to refuse the offer and refuse to provide the service. The illegal business categories are determined by this website and are mentioned below accompanied with examples for each category:
- Businesses with an unlawful, illegal, or shady business model to make money
- Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) businesses or any type of pyramid based business models
- High-Yield-Investment-Program (HYIP) businesses offering high returns on investments
- Business models with scam natures (Ponzi Scheme, Rug-Pull, Exit Scamming, etc.)
- Sales of Get-Rich-Quick schemes related products & services (Make Money Courses, Law of Attraction, astrology, fortune-telling, etc.)
- Sales or distribute copyrighted & pirated content & services (Pirated software, programs, application, etc.)
- Production, sales, or distribution of counterfeit, reverse engineered, bootlegged, or ripped off products including physical or digital goods or services
- Business operations related to propaganda, pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, biased political efforts, etc.
- Businesses that are targeting political parties, religious groups, LGBT groups & activists, specific societies, nations, cultures, beliefs, orientations, or any groups or individuals.
- Businesses that are targeting minorities (Children & teenagers) for advertising and/or selling their products or services
- Businesses that are considered an unsafe practice due to the danger they might have to the general public, national security,
- Businesses related to pharmaceutical products and medical services
- Unlicenced medical services, clinics, procedures, treatments, etc.
- Unlicenced pharmaceutical products, companies, services, etc.
- Unlicenced cosmetic products, procedures, services, etc.
- Unlicenced sales of any kind of medicine whether OTC or prescribed
- Unregulated Businesses operating in the domain of regulated goods and services
- Unregulated gambling casinos, sports betting sites, lottery applications, etc.
- Unregulated forex, cryptocurrency, stocks, options, securities, or other forms of exchanges that have direct effects on users financial situation
- Unregulated loan services or any kind of financial service that includes lending or borrowing money or other valued assets
- Unregulated banks, financial institutions, banking operations, financial advisory companies, etc.
- Unregulated sales, distribution, maintenance, or services related to firearms, explosives, related accessories, etc.
- Unregulated sales, production, and distribution of alcohol, tobacco, medicine, etc.
- Legal services, advice, or consultations provided by unlicensed advisors/lawyers
- Unlicensed insurance companies, consultation services, or advisor agents for any form of insurance
- Unregulated display, sales, distribution, or services related to adult content and entertainment
- Businesses established upon illegal business operations and monetization models
- About 90% of all services offered on the darknet or any version of the internet (or computer network) that requires a special client application or software to access (Like Tor browser for dark web)
- Sales, distribution, or offering any illegal goods, content, and services (Usually advertised on the darknet. Examples: Unlicensed firearms & explosives, illegal drugs & narcotics, illegal sales of prescription drugs & medicine, pirated content, illicit content, hackers, hitmen, or loan sharks recruitment, sales of leaked classified/personal information & databases, etc.)
- Any form of illegal business offering services such as credit card theft, financial fraud, phishing, blackmailing, forgery, etc.
- Any other form of business that is considered illegal in nature after research & analysis by the provider.
Other forms of business that are not falling within the above-mentioned categories and are considered legal and transparent in terms of their business operation and monetization model will be deemed fit for the provider to offer any of the services ordered by the customer.
Availability of the Service
The services provided by this website are offered, as is and as they will be, without any guarantee of persistence or efficacy. The services may become unavailable due to a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the capacity of client handling and time limitations.
The quality of services offered by the provider can be varied due to reasons including, but not limited to, internet quality, business cooperation, acts of nature, political, economical, and social situations. The provider is not responsible for the quality of service that is due to faults or problems caused by other than this website or the provider.
In cases that the service is not provided due to technical issues or problems caused by this website or the provider end, a full refund will be made if the customer decides to cancel the service because of mentioned matters. If problems are on the customer end or on the network end, the time and date of service execution can be delayed without any consequences. In case the customer decides to cancel the service in such situations, terms will apply for a refund. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The provider reserves the right to refuse service to any customer. In such cases, of course, a refund will be made to the customer. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The provider reserves the right to terminate the service if the customer and/or business operation & model is changing toward any of the illegal business categories stated in Terms of Service (this page).
- The provider reserves the right to request more information and/or ID verification (KYC) at any moment during the period of service.
- The provider reserves the right to request more information and/or ID verification (KYC) in cases that refunds are to be made to different wallet addresses in order to prevent the act of money laundering.
- The provider reserves the right to terminate service as soon as the predetermined period is ended.
- The provider reserves the right to choose the medium of communication and project management if the customer is offering an alternative that may affect the provider’s security or service quality.
- The provider reserves the right to deduct the network fee if a refund is requested and the customer is not eligible for a full refund. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The provider reserves the right to refuse personal/customer/business information deletions if illegal or illicit activities are suspected or a case of AML policy or KYC process is in progress.
- The provider reserves the right to grant government officials or authorities access to customers’ private and/or business information & records if official court orders are presented.
- The user reserves the right to request a full refund if the provider failed to provide the service on time. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The user reserves the right to request a refund if (s)he changed the decision regarding the use of the service. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The user reserves the right to request a service cancelation and receive a refund if possible. See Refund Policy for more information.
- The user reserves the right to request a refund if (s)he purchased, incorrectly or by mistake, any of the services provided (s)he requests a refund within the scope of terms stated in the Refund Policy.
The provider is more experienced in businesses related to eCommerce, SaaS, online gaming, fintech, and cryptocurrency. Other types of businesses may require different forms of development methods and marketing strategies that the provider may not be able to offer at its best. Make sure you are ordering one of the services provided on this website for one of the above-mentioned types of business.
The services offered by this website do not come with any form of guarantee and the provider is not guaranteeing partial or complete success of the customers’ businesses. The nature of business development and marketing is based on long-term efforts and may not provide any notable outcome, if any, in a short period of time.
The provider is not responsible if the services offered on this website harm the current state of the customer’s business whether financially, in resources, sales, SEO ranking, etc. In addition, the provider is not responsible if the services offered on this website if certain marketing strategies result in Google countermeasures such as penalizing the website or marking it as webspam.
The provider is not responsible for any problem caused by the blockchain and transactions on the network. Please make sure to double-check all the financial information prior to sending funds (broadcasting the transaction) to prevent any problems regarding Bitcoin and blockchain transactions.
Have any Questions?
You can Contact me regarding any issue or question about the terms of service on this website.
Last Update: November 21, 2021